- Job Type
The Community Group, an award winning, nonprofit agency located in Lawrence, MA receiving local and national acclaim for its model and achievement is seeking an Executive Director for the agency. Founded more than 50 years ago, TCG has a successful record for developing and managing a range of education programs for children, including charter schools, district schools, and early education programs.
Reporting to the Boards of Directors, the Executive Director (ED) has overall strategic and operational responsibility for management of all programs managed by The Community Group and Community Day Charter Public Schools.
- Represent the agency to all local and state stakeholders, ensuring that the organizational vision is clearly and consistently communicated
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence; rigorous program evaluation; consistent quality of finance, administration, fundraising, communications, operational systems; and recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve strategic goals
- Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents
- Strategically develop and plan program goals to meet community needs
The ED will be thoroughly committed to the agency. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and relationship management experience. Concrete, demonstrable experience and other qualifications include:
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a board of directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
This position offers competitive salary and generous benefits including health, and an employer- supported retirement plan.
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org