Network Systems Administrator
Technology/ Network Systems Administrator
We are currently accepting applications for a Network Systems Administrator. If interested please complete and submit an application on AppliTrack.
$46,474 - $59,254 annual salary
(dependent upon experience and qualifications)
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Network+ and A+ Certification or equivalent certification preferred
* SQL, PowerShell or other scripting language preferred
* Experience with mobile device management system and device imaging/configuration
* Strong understanding of LAN/WAN technology, Internet connectivity and TCP/IP
* Three or more years' experience installing, terminating, and testing CAT5e/6/6a and fiber optic cabling preferred
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment supporting users with disparate levels of knowledge
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Experience troubleshooting and repairing hardware/software issues on both Windows/Mac computers as well as iOS devices ? Ability to learn and implement emerging technologies
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs up to a height of 4 feet
* Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Director of Technology and the District may find appropriate and acceptable
If any questions please contact Karina at (816) 316- 7217
All persons recommended for employment must pay for ($41.50) and pass an extensive background check through the Division of Family Services, the Missouri Highway Patrol, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The Hickman Mills C-1 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Associate Superintendent of Human Resources, 9000 Old Santa Fe Road, Kansas City, MO 64138 816-316-7000. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.