EDUCATION PROGRAM MARKETING / SALES SPECIALIST
- Job Type
- Creates and executes comprehensive sales and marketing plans (short and long range), to achieve sales and revenue objectives of the company.
- Establishes strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve financial goals.
- Manages all sales efforts.
- Supports and supervise the sales team.
- Manages inventory of promotional and other materials.
- Manages effective control of sales and marketing budgets.
- Adjusts sales and marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database on any platform as the company may request
- Attends industry-related meetings, continuing education seminars, professional networking opportunities, education related community events, etc.
- Prepares and submits on a timely manner, sales, marketing activity, and other reports.
- Plans and executes marketing events.
- Maintains a consistent corporate image (branding) throughout all promotional materials, and events.
- Supports coordination of services.
- Establishes and support relationship with external consultants.
- Ensures compliance with contractual and governmental requirements
- Extensive travel within the 5 Borough of Manhattan with additional travel to NJ.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Business Acumen: profit and goal oriented, understands business decisions, and demonstrates knowledge of market and competitors.
- Ability to solve potential problems
- Team building
- NYCDOE procurement process knowledge, preferably
- Experience within the NYCDOE preferred
- 5 + years of related experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or Education
- PETs Clearance or willing to go through PETs process
Competitive Salary-Bonus Plan-Medical-Dental-Vision and Life Insurance-401k
IEP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.