Director of Human Resources
- Job Type
Director of Human Resources
Founded in 1881 by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, The Academy of the Holy Names is a Catholic, coeducational elementary school and a college preparatory high school for young women. The Academy of the Holy Names empowers students to be authentic individuals who engage in independent thought, are inspired by creativity, and lead culturally aware, spiritually rich lives.
Employment Opportunity: The Academy of the Holy Names seeks an experienced Director of Human Resources to design, administer, implement, oversee, support, and evaluate the human resource functions. The individual will ensure the effective and efficient administration of all aspects of personnel-related services and programs. The Director of Human Resources will be passionate about the school’s mission, enthused by the challenges confronting the organization, and dedicated to achieving its goal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Master’s/MBA degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of Human Resources experience in a managerial role.
- Demonstrated success at a similar organizational level.
- Strong supervisory, organizational, technical, and analytical skills.
- Independent school experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively deal with multiple priorities, functions, and activities.
- Working knowledge and skills of basic business software, including MS Office Suite.
- Create, manage and oversee recruitment procedures to employ skilled and diverse professionals.
- Develop and oversee all employee benefit program.
- Develop a staff data base.
- Maintain online benefit enrollment system and facilitate annual open enrollment.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal and State regulations and tax filings.
- Serve as liaison between the DOSP and the Academy for all Safe Environment and Level II communications and compliance requirements for employees, volunteers and vendors.
- Submit employee workers compensation, disability and student accident claims, maintain documentation and ensure closure.
- Provide analysis and counsel to senior administration in the establishment and implementation of HR policies and programs that follow all mandated regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
Please upload a cover letter of interest, resume, and copies of transcripts to http://holynamestpa.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a29pfkz8jya4/aaaq
No phone calls, please.
The Academy of the Holy Names does not discriminate basis of race, faith (except for ministerial/leadership positions), nationality, or ethnic origin in its hiring process nor in the administration of educational policies, admission policies or tuition-assistance programs, athletics, or other school-administered programs. The school admits students of any race, faith, nationality, or ethnic origin, and gives to all students’ rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all members of the student body. In accordance with its mission, the school seeks a population composed of many different voices, viewpoints, and backgrounds. The Academy of the Holy Names is a designated drug-free workplace. Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a drug screening and criminal background check.