Assistant Preschool Teacher
- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
mso-border-alt:none windowtext 0in;padding:0in"> Childtime Learning Center of Raleigh is Hiring Assistant Teachers for our rapidly growing Preschool classes!
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#121212;border:none windowtext 1.0pt;
mso-border-alt:none windowtext 0in;padding:0in">Free Nights & Weekends ●
Competitive Pay ● Specialized Curriculum
● Growth Opportunities
Calibri;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#4B4B4B">T Calibri;mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-latin;color:#4B4B4B">his is the next best
place to home .
When you work at Childtime, you make our school a warm,
comfortable, inviting space, where children are nurtured, encouraged, and given
the chance to thrive.
As a Childtime team
member, you're supported by expert-driven, research-based curriculum, plus
extracurricular learning opportunities, to provide children a comprehensive
experience in academic, as well as social-emotional development.
Our Assistant Teachers...
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development ( EDU 119 )
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age