Clerk III - Recruitment & Staffing (Substitute Center)
Scope of Responsibilities
Assumes responsibility for technical and/or specialized clerical duties including performing advanced clerical work requiring application of various complex work methods and procedures, thorough knowledge of the laws and regulations controlling the employing department and with departmental functions, policies, and practices.
Working Calendar: 185/8.0
Salary Schedule 1A Grade 5
Starting Salary Range: $21,134.40 - $22,510.80
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Working knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic
- Two (2) years successful experience in clerical functions
- Successful experience with computer work processing/file management functions
- Typing skill and ability to operate calculator accurately and efficiently
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants must upload a letter of interest and resume when applying online. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position.
Applicants who receive and accept a Job Offer for positions less than 260 days participate in a mandatory escrow Payroll system to provide consistent pay for the calendar year even though they only work the school calendar.
Look for Understanding Escrow Pay on the left tab of the link: http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/Departments/FinancialServices/Payroll.html .