Interim School Counselor
Student Support Services/Guidance Counselor
Chester Community Charter School (CCCS)
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TEMPORARY/INTERIM POSITION WITHOUT BENEFITS***
Job Goal: To provide counseling services to students.
- Provides counseling services to students who have emotional and or behavioral components in their IEP's.
- Provides career-counseling services.
- Provides counseling to promote social skills, behavior management, coping mechanisms, and increased attention to task.
- Participates in development and implementation of IEP's.
- Organizes, coordinates, and conducts in-service training for staff regarding behavior management, socialization, CYS practices, etc.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with other staff and parents with social emotional issues of the student.
- Adheres to weekly counseling schedules and provides written documentation to the Director Special Services.
- Participates in formulation of policies related to drug and alcohol awareness, behavior issues, and attention difficulties.
- Maintain daily documentation of all services provided.
- Demonstrate knowledge of school counseling laws and practices.
- Reports problems of neglect or abuse to local CYS agency.
- Master's Degree, PA Certification in Elementary School Counseling.
- Secure three background checks: PA State Criminal, PA Child Abuse, FBI Fingerprinting
Apply for Interim School Counselor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly