- Job Type
Job Posting and Qualifications for the Position of:
Executive Director of the Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City
We are searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to join the Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City (CSDGKC) in the role of Executive Director. The CSDGKC is a Missouri nonprofit corporation that functions as an Educational Service Agency (ESA) established in 1976. It is a service cooperative that serves 32 school districts, over 177,000 students, and over 30,000 employees. Located in the heart of Kansas City, the CSDGKC is governed by public school districts in 13 counties across the Kansas City Region. The Executive Director will work closely with the Board of Directors, leveraging our members’ combined strengths to provide high quality and cost-effective services and resources to maximize learning for all students. The Executive Director will act as a visible advocate on issues affecting public education.
- Salary Range: $120,000 to $140,000
- Up to $10,000 reimbursed for commercially reasonable insurance (health, life, dental and vision) during the term.
- 30 Paid Days Off per year – May carry over 10 days per year (upon separation of employment, employee will be paid for not more than 20 days.
- 250 Working Days
Qualifications and Skills
- Doctorate Degree
- Experience as a Superintendent
- Ability to utilize independent technical skills
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly
- Ability to efficiently utilize interconnected communication systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently with minimal staff
- Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
- Strong public speaking skills
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.