Construction Project Manager
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the overall direction, administration, completion and budget of each assigned project. This position will require a significant amount of travel throughout designated geographic territory.
- Meet/exceed the customer's (internal and external) expectations by understanding, anticipating and meeting customer needs. Exhibit proactive communication; act and think with customers in mind.
- Facilitate the development of project scope, budget estimates and project timelines.
- Oversee every aspect of the development process including consultants, general contractors, vendors, specialty contractors, internal departments and developers to ensure cost effective solutions and adherence to corporate standards.
- Manage each phase of the project including entitlement, design, permitting, bidding, contracting, construction, start up, turnover and project close out within prescribed guidelines.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- May conduct periodic school surveys to identify needs and provide project cost estimates to assist with budgeting throughout current portfolio and future acquisitions.
- Work with outsourced facility management vendor to develop yearly capital budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering or Construction Management, preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years construction project management experience.
- Multi-site experience required.
- PMP or LEED certified preferred.