FACILITIES AND OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Job Type
Start Date: Immediate
This position is located in China.
Please apply through website: http://teachwithisc.ldiglobal.org/job/facilities-and-operations-manager/
Facilities Manager is a managerial function to oversee the smooth running of operation of the school including the areas of kitchen, maintenance, purchasing, cleaning, security and transportation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep the Head Principal updated with law and regulations of international school business requirements.
- Participate in meetings and school-related decision making as needed.
- Arrange the logistic support for the School events including transportation, food, stage set up and other needs.
- Supervise the Head Chef to ensure the food and cleaning quality.
- Supervise the Maintenance Manager to ensure providing students and staff with a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean and efficient building in which to learn, play and study.
- Supervise the transportation manager to ensure the school buses run smoothly for the daily routes and special events.
- Ensure purchasing policy and procedure is followed.
- Manage and organize office projects such as office movement and renovation.
- Arrange meetings with security guard company to make sure all guards follow security policy.
- Arrange regular meetings with the bus company for training.
- Initiate and propose policy and procedure related to administration operation.
- Coordinate and arrange training for staff for positions including kitchen, maintenance, bus drivers, and security.
- Negotiate contracts with outsourced companies such as cleaning, buses, kitchen and security.
- Handle other office misc. tasks as assigned by Head of School.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Strong ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills while working with people from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Takes initiative to begin tasks and follows through to completion.
- Possesses good leadership skills, teamwork spirit and a serving heart.