DIRECTOR OF IT
- Job Type
Start Date: Immediate
This position is located in China.
Please apply through website: http://teachwithisc.ldiglobal.org/job/director-or-it/
To provide for the planning and implementation of technology to improve teaching, learning, communication and school management. Responsible for the management of all school IT hardware and software assets. Duties and Responsibilities
1. In conjunction with the Head of School, evaluate the school’s hardware, software and network needs, including security and phone systems.
2. Develop a strategic plan to meet these needs
3. Provide day to day leadership and management of the IT team
4. Oversee the departmental budget and apportion funds appropriately for the different technological purchases. Maintain clear records for accountability and auditing purposes.
5. Liaise with principals and the admin team to determine areas of the school that can be improved through technology
6. Keep up with current trends in education and technology and use knowledge gained to further the school’s programs
7. Oversee the training of school staff in the use of technology.
8. Coordinate the communication and implementation of LDi corporate policies regarding technology use, communication and software use and licensing.
9. Oversee the data management needs of the school (PowerSchool), Course management system (Moodle), Library Information System (Koha) and others as appropriate
10. Guide the accurate submission and extraction of data for school reporting
11. Ensure local servers are backed up regularly
12. Liaise with vendors to accomplish projects that are beyond the scope of school staff.
13. Document and oversee inventory of technology resources from procurement to disposal
14. Serve on committees as appropriate
Qualifications and requirements
1. Committed to LDi/ISC’s vision and mission
2. Bachelor degree in information technology or related discipline
3. More than 5 years IT experience
4. Strong ability to multitask and stay organized.
5. Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills while working with people from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
6. Takes initiative to begin tasks and follows through to completion.
7. Possesses good leadership skills, teamwork spirit and a serving heart.
More searches like this
- Administrator College/University Full-Time jobs in Atlanta
- IT / Technology College/University Full-Time jobs in Atlanta
- Technology Director College/University Full-Time jobs in Atlanta
- Support Staff College/University Full-Time jobs in Atlanta
- Computer / IT College/University Full-Time jobs in Atlanta