Center Director - Child Care & Preschool
- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
$1500 SIGN ON BONUS Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have current certification in infant, child and adult CPR and first aid
- Must have at least 2 semester hours in Child Care Administration from an accredited college or university, or a minimum of 3.0 CEUs in Child Care Administration.
- Prefer Director experience from a licensed child care center.
- Must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 18 credits in ECE, Child Development or Child related field with 1 year of teaching experience in a child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience
- Associate's degree in ECE or Child Development with 1 year of teaching experience in a child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience
- CDA with 18 semester hours in ECE or Child Development plus 1 year of teaching experience in a child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience