Director in Training
- Job Type
The latest technology, specialized curriculum, opportunities forpersonal and professional growth…These are just SOME of the great benefitsyou’ll receive as an employee at Childtime Learning Center!
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director-in-Training, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director-in-Training include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
• Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
• Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
• Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
• Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
• Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
• Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
Most importantly, you’ll be preparing children for elementary school and future academic success.
Meet some of our happy customers!
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
Bachelor's degree with 12 credits in ECE, child development or related field plus 1 year of teaching experience in child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience -OR-
Associate degree in ECE or related field with a plan of study to a bachelor's degree plus 2 years of teaching experience in a child care setting and 2 years of supervisory experience.
North Carolina Admin I & II Credentials
Prefer Level 2 Administrator working towards Level 3.
What we can offer you:
Competitive benefits and pay!
We offer paid time off, insurance, childcare and other discount programs, educational assistance, countless advancement opportunities and more!
We invite you to apply today.