TEACHER SPECIAL EDUCATION RESOURCE
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHING/ Special Education Resource Teacher
Staff Needed: One (1) Special Education Resource Teacher
- NJ Elementary Teacher Certification with Student with Disabilities Certification or Teacher of the Handicapped Certification.
- Experience working with Elementary students.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child growth and development.
- Have effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment, diagnosis and research related to learning
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Knowledge of assessment and data analysis for instructional purposes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrity and good moral character
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing with students, staff, administration, and the community
Initiator: Ms. Ramona Garcia
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending Budget availability