TEACHER SPECIAL EDUCATION RESOURCE
ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHING/ Special Education Resource Teacher
Staff Needed: One (1) Special Education Resource Teacher
- NJ Elementary Teacher Certification with Student with Disabilities Certification or Teacher of the Handicapped Certification.
- Knowledge of NJCCCS, the Common Core Standards, and mandated state testing
- Hold a valid driver's license with no serious violations
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative
- Experience working with student with disabilities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with grade level colleagues to provide individualized, yet rigorous instruction.
- Effective classroom management
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to learning
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with staff, student, parent and the community.
Salary: As per negotiated contract
Initiator: Mr. Boris Simon
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending Budget availability