Tutor Time in Temecula is seeking Part Time and FullTime Teachers!
Infant ~ Toddlers ~Preschool ~ Pre-K ~ Floaters ~ School Age (possible Van Driver)
Your future begins now. APPLY.
We are especially interested in applicants that have:
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children
- The ability to meet state and/ or accreditation requirements of education and experience
- Flexibility to the hours and work schedule
- Must be 18 years of age (Van Drivers must be 21 years of age and possess a valid California Drivers License)
- One year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- 12 early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- Program Curriculum
- Child Human Growth Development
- Child Family Community
- Infant Toddler (Highly desirable not required in some classrooms)
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Advancement Opportunities
- Child Care Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Discounts on cars, electronics, wireless and more!
Provide: Full Name ~Number of Units completed ~ Location Preferred