Lead Toddler Teacher
- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
Childtime Learning Center in Midlothian, VA is HIRING!!!
Located at 4201 Mallard Landing Circle
Monday - Friday
We are seeking both Full-time Lead Teacher to join our rapidly growing team in each of our Toddler classroom!
Free Nights & Weekends ● Competitive Pay ● Paid Time Off ● Health Benefits● Specialized Curriculum ● Growth Opportunities
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- 1 year experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Questions? Please contact our center director by phone at 804-675-2144