GREATHOUSE SHRYOCK TRADITIONAL ELEMENTARY - LIBRARY MEDIA CLERK/LUNCHROOM OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Grade Level
- Elementary School
Secretarial/Clerical/Clerk School Library Media
Job Description - Lunchroom Office Assistant
Job Description - Media Clerk
Salary Schedule 1A Grade 3 (attached)
Starting Salary: $18,843.91
Working Calendar - 182 days/7.25 hrs a day
Scope of Responsibilities
Media Clerk 50%
Has general responsibility for assisting the school media librarian put into effect the Library Media Center program, primarily in the area of clerical, manual or technology based library media center routines, or the application of procedures within specific guidelines. Instructions for daily operations are provided by the school media librarian.
The clerk's public (i.e., staff, student and visitor) contacts are of a relatively factual or directional nature.
Lunchroom Office Assistant 50%
While performing in the lunchroom, the duties are to supervise and help make the lunch time for children a relaxing and nutritional time of the school day. The encouragement of sampling and eating those foods that children are not used to are encouraged along with good table manners. Performs clerical and/or other duties as assigned.
Typing speed 30wpm.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Word processing/keyboarding skills with a minimum of 30 w.p.m.
- Knowledge of office practices, especially typing, filing
- Ability to operate audiovisual equipment and computer software systems
- Knowledge of general rules of health and safety
- Possesses the ability to follow directions
- Relates well with children, with past experiences in groups, (scouts, etc.)
- Works cooperatively with others