ECE Resource Teacher - Mill Creek Elementary School - (2018-2019)
- Grade Level
- Elementary School
Resource Teacher/Resource Teacher
MILL CREEK ELEMENTARY
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Five (5) years successful teaching experience
- Ability to work successfully with people
- Safe Crisis Management Trained
- Demonstrated Leadership Ability.
- Demonstrated Ability to Write Distinctly and Organize Data.
- Experience in Planning, Developing and Conducting Inservice Programs.
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG TEACHER IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
Per Article 16 Section A, 2 of the JCBE and JCTA Agreement, current JCPS classroom teachers must use the Teacher Transfer process and will not be considered for this vacancy.