Winburn Middle School Social Worker 1.0 FTE
- Job Type
Student Support Services - Certified/ CERT - 0270 - SCHOOL SOCIAL WORKER
To provide social work services to eligible students and their families in order to eliminate or reduce physical or emotional barriers to the students' academic achievement.
- Assesses, in collaboration with the school staff, the students physical, social and emotional needs.
- Provides family assessments as needed.
- Develops, implements and evaluates, in collaboration with the school staff and parents/guardians, intervention plans for the student.
- Collaborates with teachers, other school personnel, and agencies to secure needed services for the student.
- Maintains appropriate records.
- Submits monthly reports of social work services.
- May provide parent education and/or support groups.
- Makes home, community, and agency visits as needed.
- Assists in coordination of parent meetings.
- Maintains regular attendance
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Valid Kentucky School Social Work Certification
Contact Person: Whitney Allison (firstname.lastname@example.org)