- Do you have a passion for early education and experience with compliance and licensing to make your center a safe environment? Keep reading, don't let the title scare you.
- Review, analyze and input reports, organize and maintain the Compliance Central Application on a daily basis ensuring all reports are kept current.
- Review and analyze all regulatory documents to ensure accurate information is entered in to the Compliance Central Application. Complete any necessary regulatory follow-up to ensure compliance.
- Ensures regulatory and agency reports are collected from schools on a timely basis .
- Partner with School Directors and District Managers to ensure timely submission to Support Central of all regulatory reports including but not limited to annual, interim, follow-up and complaint visits, new permits and
- Maintain awareness of licensing and other regulatory agency requirements and changes in city, county, state and
other municipality requirements.
- Develop and generate compliance history reports for groups or individual schools in requested areas.
- Provide support and guidance to School Directors, District Managers and Divisional Vice Presidents regarding regulatory visits and compliance through frequent communications.
- Assist in preparing for these visits in order to maintain full compliance. Analyze all communications associated with regulatory visit citations. Inform and advise any necessary Support Central departments, District Managers, and Divisional Vice Presidents regarding necessary action requirements through use of Compliance Central Application.
- Maintain and implement recognition system within Compliance Central Application for schools that receive 100% compliance on regulatory visits.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree in child care and/or licensing preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance or regulatory field, child care and/or project management.
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills with both internal and external customers.
- Capable of working with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Proficient time management, organizational skills and ability to meet established deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with computer application such as Microsoft
Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.