Assistant Principal - Candidate Pool
- Job Type
Position Posting for Future/Projected Vacancies
Serves as Assistant Principal of the learning community. Develops, articulates, communicates, and implements a shared vision that is supported by the larger organization and the school community.
- Monitors the success of all students in the learning environment; aligns the curriculum, instruction, and assessment processes to promote effective student performance; and uses a variety of benchmarks, learning, and expectations feedback measures to ensure accountability for all participants engaged in the educational process.
- Promotes a positive learning culture; provides an effective instructional program; and applies best practices to student learning, especially in the area of reading and other foundational skills.
- Leads, directs, and manages operations; recruits, selects, orients, trains, coaches, counsels, and disciplines staff. Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews staff job contributions to planning, development, delivery, follow-up, and evaluation.
- Manages the organization, operations, facilities, and resources. Maximizes use of resources in an instructional organization. Promotes a safe, efficient, legal, and effective learning environment.
- Collaborates with families, businesses, volunteers, and community members; responds to diverse community interests and needs; works effectively within the larger organization; and mobilizes community resources.
- Collects and analyzes data for continuous school improvement
- Plans and implements the integration of technological and electronic tools in teaching, learning, management, research, and communication responsibilities
- Requisitions supplies, textbooks, and equipment; conducts inventories, maintains records, and checks on receipts for such material.
- Prepares and/or supervises the preparation of all required reporting documents, accounting procedures and budgetary expenditures relative to school operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Education: Master's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Three (3) years of successful teaching experience. Evidence of leadership ability.
Certifications & Licenses: Educational Leadership; Successful completion of the former Administrative Training Program or acceptance into current Assistant Principal Preparation Program and have passing FELE scores.
Eligible Candidates email your resume and letter of interest: Laura Bowes firstname.lastname@example.org