Substitute Bus Driver
POSITION: Bus Driver
START DATE: When filled
CLOSES: When filled
1. Minimum of high school education or GED.
2. Must pass a physical examination as required by U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, 49 CFR 391.41-391.49. Physical may be required after severe illness, injury, or at supervisor's discretion.
3. Each person who drives a school bus must receive training to obtain a valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with passenger endorsement as specified by the DOT requirements.
4. Be able to lift legal OSHA requirements of 50 lbs.
5. Demonstrates the ability and physical dexterity to perform a DOT pre-trip inspection, i.e., bending, climbing, stooping, reaching, crawling, etc.
6. Must have satisfactory driving record secured from the Wyoming Department of Transportation and maintain insurability.
7. Must pass drug and alcohol test at the time of hire and random testing thereafter. Required by the DOT.
8. Applications must meet minimum standards for the school bus driver as outlined by the State of Wyoming, Department of Education.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Apply Online at www.acsd1.org and click the red apply button in the upper right corner.
For additional Information:
Phone: 307-721-4400; Fax: 307-721-4408
The District shall not discriminate in any manner because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or age in its programs or activities. Inquiries relating to compliance with this policy may be addressed to: Title IX Coordinator, 1948 Grand Avenue, Laramie, Wyoming 82070, (307) 721-4400 or 504 Coordinator (relating to discrimination based on disability), 1948 Grand Avenue, Laramie, Wyoming 82070, (307) 721-4400 or Office for Civil Rights, 1244 Speer Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, Colorado 80204-3582, (303) 844-5695, OCR.Denver@ed.gov Individuals with concerns or questions regarding discrimination in the provision of employment are advised to contact the Human Resources Director, 1948 Grand Avenue, Laramie, Wyoming 82070, (307) 721-4400. In addition, individuals with questions or concerns regarding equitable access should contact the District's Human Resources Director, 1948 Grand Avenue, Laramie, Wyoming 82070, (307) 721-4400. The District hires only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized alien workers.