TenSquare is a national charter school support organization that works alongside schools and staff to make lasting and measurable change. Based in the District of Columbia, with an office in New Orleans and projects in nine other states, TenSquare has practice areas in school performance, talent services, facility development, and authorizer/agency support. TenSquare team members bring academic, operational and management expertise from top tier schools, networks, CMOs and state agencies from around the country. TenSquare’s Talent Practice focuses exclusively on recruiting high performing teacher, staff, and leadership candidates to work in public charter schools.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek a Talent Recruitment Intern to provide logistical and administrative support for all aspects of the talent recruitment process. The Talent Recruitment Intern will play a critical role in placing top talent in public charter schools. This position requires 8-10 hours of on-site work per week and is a paid internship.
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Screen resumes of candidates for multiple positions
- Conduct candidate research to build candidate pool
- Post job announcements on multiple on-line job sites
- Create and distribute candidate outreach communications (e.g. email blasts, job postings, newsletters, etc.)
- Assist with recruitment marketing initiatives (e.g. brochures, flyers, social media, etc.)
- Monitor and manage correspondence for recruitment team
- Support data tracking and reporting via JobScience software system
- Support on-line reference check process
- Participate in recruitment events and planning activities
- Support special projects, as needed
An ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Currently a student in an undergraduate or graduate university program
- Availability to work a minimum of 8-10 hours per week, primarily on-site downtown, during the traditional work day
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and take initiative
- Excellent at collaboration and teamwork
- Highly organized, multi-tasker
- Strong professional demeanor and customer service skills
- Comfort with using information management systems
- Previous internship or professional work experience preferred
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Absolutely no phone calls.
TenSquare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TenSquare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.