Student Support Services/Psychologist
Chester Community Charter School (CCCS)
FLSA Status: Exempt
Employment Term: 10 months/Full-Time
Job Goal: To provide psychological evaluations for initial referral and re-evaluation of special education students.
- Provide Psychoeducation evaluations
- Complete psychoeducational reports including diagnostic interpretation and recommendations for placement
- Assist in screening, evaluating, recommending, and coordinating special services for students
- Communicate and work collaboratively with other staff and parents
- Work with professionals to provide training and support
- Collaboration in the writing of IEP's
- Demonstrate continued professional development
- Document services provided to students daily
- Demonstrate knowledge of special education laws and practices
- Complete Access paperwork and other duties assigned
- Doctorate in School Psychology.
- Licensed PA School Psychologist.
- Secure 3 background checks: PA State Criminal, PA Child Abuse, FBI Fingerprinting
Chester Community Charter School (CCCS) proudly serves students in grades K-8 on four campuses in nine school buildings in the Chester Upland Community. More than 4,000 students - two thirds of the district - call CCCS their school. CCCS is dedicated to empowering students as learners through the development of a results-driven academic environment, which includes a partnership with parents, a focus on building life skills, and a commitment to cultivating children's instinctive quest for knowledge.
What makes CCCS a great place to work?
- FREE single person health insurance coverage for full-time employees
- Professional development opportunities featuring the latest research-based strategies
- Strong philosophy of promotion from within
- Longevity and growth
- Buildings dedicated to specific grades and developmental levels
- We welcome new graduates
- And more...
Join the CCCS Team for the 2018-2019 school year!
Please visit http://www.chestercommunitycharter.org/ to apply online. On the homepage, under the Quicklinks menu, please click on "Employment Opportunities". Interested applicants may also send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Apply for School Psychologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly