Technology has made the world more connected, fundamentally changing how we live, work and interact. Yet traditional schools have not evolved to prepare students for the 21st century. Replacing textbooks with tablets won’t be enough. We believe K12 schools need a new foundation. That is why we started Abl Schools. We are a web-based school scheduling platform, that allows administrators to put master schedules and daily calendars into a single cloud-based system. We are creating the next generation of software for all K12 schools to fundamentally change how they design, measure and improve their schools.
Abl is seeking a creative former school administrator who can help us design and implement our customer training experience. The ideal candidate is an experienced educator with firsthand experience in school design. We believe that the master schedule is the blueprint for the school. If you are passionate about the schedule as a lever for change and enjoy coaching peers to successfully implement new tools and processes, we want to talk to you!
- Revitalize and re-envision systems at schools across the country
- Create more personalized and equitable school infrastructures
- Support school leaders in optimizing human and time resources
- Improve conditions for teaching AND learning
- Secondary master scheduling experience, ideally as a Principal, Asst. Principal, or Counselor.
- Experience with resource allocation and school schedule creation
- Experience developing and delivering engaging, high-quality professional development
- Good at quickly building trust with school stakeholders
- Comfort and desire to work remotely, as well as willingness to travel
- Versed in the operation of school technology, including SIS systems
- Several onsite, all-day onboarding sessions in San Francisco, CA
- 5 - 10 hours/week of potential remote work in April, designing professional development
- 1 - 3 days/week of client training with potential travel from April - August.
- The duration of this role will range from 10 - 20 weeks
Abl employees all share a passion for revolutionizing education through school design, whether or not they have prior experience working in the field. We value diversity of background and thought. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
More searches like this
- Product, Services & Policy High School Part-Time jobs in San Francisco
- Customer Service / Support High School Part-Time jobs in San Francisco
- Editorial / Content Development High School Part-Time jobs in San Francisco
- Education Advocacy High School Part-Time jobs in San Francisco
- Education Consultant High School Part-Time jobs in San Francisco