History/ Social Studies Teaching Jobs - We Place You at K-12 Private Schools
- Job Type
Let Carney, Sandoe & Associates help you find your next History/ Social Studies teaching job. CS&A is an educational recruitment firm that places teachers and administrators in K-12, private, independent, international and charter schools across the nation and worldwide. Since 1977, we have place over 31,500 teachers and administrators in rewarding positions.
Job placement services are free to our candidates. If you are accepted as a candidate with us, your Placement Associate will introduce you to schools and positions that will be a good fit for your career. CS&A has a team dedicated to the recruitment and placement of History/ Social Studies teachers and we are currently working to fill positions through the country as well as internationally.
Requirements, though each applicant will be reviewed individually:
- At least 1 year of teaching experience at the K-12 level
- BA/BS in teaching subject, although minors or concentrations may be acceptable
- Willingness to coach or direct extra-curricular activities
- Teacher certification is not required
- Geographic flexibility is preferred
List of Benefits: Compensation and benefit packages will differ by school and will typically depend on geographical location, experience, and level of degree. Benefit packages will include medical and 401K TIAA-CREF), and may also include dental, housing, relocation, tuition remission and professional development.
More searches like this
- Teaching High School Full-Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Social Studies Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Philadelphia
- Religion Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Philadelphia
- US History Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Philadelphia
- World History Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Philadelphia