POSITION: School Psychologist
LOCATION: Brennen School
- Hold a valid Initial, Continuing or Advanced License (Praxis Core) and
- NASP or APA School Psychology degree - supervised internship
- NCSP Certificate from the NASP or Valid, current certificate from another state in School Psychology
- Must be able to stand and work continuously for a minimum of 4 hours per work day.
- Minimum lifting requirements- 50 pounds (with assistance).
- Must be able to use arms and hands without restrictions to accommodate the physical, mobility, and ambulatory needs of students.
- Lead & conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and assist in developing Positive Behavior Support Plans
- Assist teachers in classroom management
- Assist in determining when and which supports, accommodations, and/or modifications students need to be successful in educational settings
- Administer intelligence, achievement, and other evaluation instruments to individual students
- Interpret, analyze, and report results and recommendations to parents and IEP team members verbally and in written reports
- Weekly meetings with teams to develop and review BSPs, educational procedures, corrective procedures, data collection procedures.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments and analyses of student behavior, as necessary.
- Develop Behavior Support Plans and train staff to implement with fidelity
- Scheduled time in classrooms for direct, hands-on work with students
- As part of a team, evaluate, design programs for and provide individual training of procedures for home use
- As part of a team, confer with parents on an as needed basis regarding issues in the home.
- Submit necessary information to the Cost Recovery office on a monthly basis
- Coach, support, and/or consult with individual or teams of teachers and/or students regarding progress monitoring, and provide feedback where necessary
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal, Brennen School
- The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Start Date: Mutually agreeabel
Job Posting Link: www.applitrack.com/christina/onlineapp/default.aspx
Salary Range: From/To: Salary: Teacher salary schedule based on experience and degree. Salary Scale can be found on the districts website: https://christinak12.org/ourpages/auto/2012/6/27/51310670/Teachers-Non-Grandfathered--FY2018.pdf
- School Psychologist
Additional Job Information:
Application Procedure: : Interested applicants must apply online and submit (upload) a letter of interest, resume, praxis scores, copies of transcripts, license/certificate and three current (within one year of application date) letters of recommendation. Previous submissions will not automatically flow to this posting. In order to be considered for this position, you must apply specifically for the Job ID listed for this position. Online Application Link: http://www.applitrack.com/christina/onlineapp/default.aspx
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.