Student Support Services/Lunch/Recess AideDate Posted:
Elementary SchoolsDate Available:
Brandywine School District Terms of Employment:
Casual/Seasonal Benefits Type:
NonBenefited - Casual/Seasonal Reports To:
Building Principal Salary:
Commensurate with the Brandywine School District's Reported Time Salary Information Schedule
($16.00 per hour) To Apply: Click "Apply" designated near the Job ID on the main employment web page for complete application instructions. Job Goal:
Helps establish and maintain a safe atmosphere in the recess and/or lunchroom area so that students may find recess and lunch a time to refresh themselves for the tasks of the afternoon. Job Qualifications:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Organizes students into orderly lines and directs them to assigned lunch room or recess area.
- Helps students develop and observe proper safe habits.
- Assists younger students with playground equipment.
- Organizes groups for orderly dismissal from the recess or lunch room area.
- Circulates among the recess or lunchroom area so as to be available to help children who need assistance and resolve any minor problems that arise.
- Informs any attending teacher/administrator at once of any serious infraction of disciplinary rules by students.
- Calls immediately for an attending teacher/administrator in the event of any argument involving more than two students; any incident involving physical confrontation; and any incident that appears to be of more than momentary disruption.
- Other related duties as assigned.