$20.00 - $25.00
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Behavior Technician. The Behavior Technician works to facilitate educational and behavioral services with children and adults with special needs. The Behavior Technician collaborates with school professionals and other behavioral specialists to achieve learning and behavioral goals and objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows the instructions of the BCBA/program supervisor/teacher
- Provides behavior assistance/interventions to assigned clients
- Performs ABA related teaching strategies
- Provides behavior support services
- Provides crisis intervention
- Review and Implement behavior intervention plans
- Review and implement behavioral goals found within IEPs
- Documents session per policies and procedures
- Collects data accurately and efficiently
- Strictly adhere to confidentiality requirements
- Assist students in the development of independent skills through self-care activities such as toileting, clothing routines and personal hygiene.
- Implement behavior management techniques in accordance with the directions given by the supervising teacher; including reinforcing appropriate behaviors in accordance with the teachers plan and supervising the student during these behavior management techniques
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Registered or Certified BTs require Board or State Certification/Licensure (as applicable per state and/or client requirements)
- Two (2) years relevant experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray (as applicable per state and/or client requirement)
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills
- Computer proficiency required
Please note that this pay range represents a good faith estimate of the compensation that will be offered for this position based on the circumstances. The actual pay offered to a successful candidate will take into account a wide range of factors, including but not limited to location, experience, and other variable factors. Benefits
At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status. About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.