TEACHER-READING COACH/RESOURCE MIDDLE
1901 NW 49 AVENUE
FL 33313 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- An earned bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with Reading Endorsement or Reading Certification K-12.
- A minimum of five (5) years, within the last eight (8) years, of related teaching experience in subject area and/or level, and at least two (2) years of professional educational experience in teacher leadership roles. • Must have a "Highly Effective" Instructional Practice Score from the most recent, available evaluation.
- Complete year one of Broward County Public Schools Instructional Coach Development and Credentialing Program within the first year of Instructional Coach assignment and year two (2) must be completed by end of second year as an Instructional Coach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as it relates to instructional practice and working with teachers.
- Ability to establish and maintain a trustful and confidential relationship with adults.
- Ability to design, present and facilitate adult learning experiences, professional learning communities and standards-based instruction. • Computer skills are required for the position
Access the full Coach, Literacy job description at:https://www.browardschools.com/Page/36072Please Note:
All candidates offered a position at the School Board of Broward County are subject to a national pre-employment background check. Employment is contingent upon the completion and review of a successful background check.
All Applications are Subject to Florida Public Records Law.
Current Employees Sign In to Apply! Internal Employee Career Site