2023 - 2024 After School Teacher Tutor - 21st Century Enrichment
Barack & Michelle Obama Academy
Teacher - Position - EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION Job Number :
4600287856 Start Date : Open Date :
08/25/2023 Closing Date :
The After-School Hourly Teacher Tutor
implements instructional activities for students. They will provide academic support and guidance in reading and/or mathematics for students in the program. Performance Responsibilities:
Administration and Organization:
- Provides academic support and guidance in Mathematics and/or Reading/ELA for elementary, middle or high school level
- Provides tutorial services to students eligible for Title I services
- Provides evaluation/assessment data to the Office of Federal Grants and Program Compliance
- Provides feedback of tutorial service outcome to parents
- Provides required Title I documentation as requested
- Participates in pre and post planning program activities
- Supports and promotes the vision and mission of the district
- Models and requires the use of management practices that promote high-performance, ethical behavior, collegiality, teamwork, and fairness
Culture and Climate:
- Creates and sustains a positive and collaborative environment for central and school-based staff
- Models standards for positive and supportive relationships necessary in a high-performance organization
- Ensure that direct report personnel establish and nurture positive and supportive relationships necessary in a high-performance organization
- Maintains working relationships with administrative management and school site staff to support the integration of educational program management.
- Responds to inquiries or complaints from stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Represents the district in a positive and professional manner.
- Involves stakeholders in the strategic planning process.
- Consistently solicit stakeholder input and feedback during plan implementation.
Professional Growth and Development:
- Keeps abreast of current research, theory, and trends in the area of district and school administrative services and provide leadership in these areas as appropriate to the district's needs
- Demonstrates skills in written and oral communication, planning, and organization
Bachelor's Degree or higher
zero years of experience
T4 or higher in related field Compensation :
Salary Grade: T4-T7
Salary Range: $35.00 an hour
Work Days: Hourly
This position will not exceed 29 hours a week. Reports to: :
After School Program Manager