Teacher and Building Support Staff/Instructional Support ParaprofessionalDate Posted:
Wineteer ElementaryDate Available:
August 2023Rate of Pay and Job Description:
General Benefit Information
- This position is a Level 2 on the Instructional Support hourly rate schedule. Pay is determined by years of applicable, paid experience. $10.79-$15.44/hr (2022-23 rate schedule)
- All job descriptions for the district are also posted on our Job Description Index.
- Positions (or a combination of two positions) working more than 20 hours per week are considered full-time and will qualify for full benefits including health insurance, supplemental insurance options, medical and dependent flex spending accounts, and paid, accumulated sick leave. See the Payroll & Benefits Website.
- Eligible for 11-13 paid holidays depending on number of months on your regular schedule
- Eligible for a free DRC membership for the employee
- A $10,000 or $5,000 life insurance policy paid for by the district depending on full or part-time status
- Positions working 12 months out of the year also accumulate paid vacation leave
- See more information about district benefits through the Payroll and Benefits webpage