Elementary Teacher - Gr 2
- Trenton Public Schools
- Trenton, NJ, US
- Job Category
- Teaching, Elementary Education Teacher, English / Reading / Language Arts Teacher
- Grade Level
- Elementary School
Rivera Elementary School
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Appropriate New Jersey Teacher of Elementary certification or eligibility.
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
- Plans in written form and executes in practice a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and - in harmony with the goals - establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
- Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- Performs such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the principal.
EMPLOYMENT: Ten (10) month position.
BARGAINING UNIT: (TEA)
SALARY: As per TEA agreement.
STATUS: Salaried X Exempt
EVALUATION: In accordance with Board's policies.
Board Approved October 26, 2015
For more information on this position, please read the full description document.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert