- Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Baltimore, MD, US
- Job Category
- Administrator, Supervisor / Manager
- Learns our church membership and donation software, currently Ministry Platform, including features such as report-writing and maintaining database
- Schedule presider and deacons for daily and weekend Masses
- Facilitate ordering of supplies such as janitorial supplies, candles, hosts, wine, flowers, Mass cards
- Prepare and schedule delivery of Mass Book, which includes preparing list of Masses, Sacristy orders, Prayers of the Faithful, Oral Announcements. Oversee preparation of tamperproof collection bags for weekend, holy days and special masses.
- Oversee coordination of funerals and weddings as needed
- Maintain a record of contributions and provide annual letters to donors for tax purposes if requested
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with Pastor, other clergy, and staff and to understand their duties
- Ability to support the Mission of the Catholic Church and the Parish
- Maintain a good relationship with parishioners
- Demonstrated spirit of collaboration and ability to foster that spirit in others, particularly office staff and volunteers
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher
- Ability to prepare letters, spreadsheets and other documents as needed as well as being able to maintain databases personally, if necessary
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of five years' experience working in a professional office environment as an administrative assistant or office manager
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore provide a Christ-centered education that is academically excellent and empowers students to reach their full potential – spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and morally. Catholic Schools offer a balanced curriculum, integrating music and arts, world language, and Catholic faith while challenging students in the areas of science, math, and technology. Catholic schools emphasize critical thinking and encourage students to collaborate, communicate, and problem-solve.
Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 16,000 students each year and is the 11th largest school system in Maryland. There are currently 34 Catholic elementary and middle schools, 6 Catholic high schools, and 1 Catholic early learning center located throughout the archdiocese's nine jurisdictions which include: Baltimore City, Allegany, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, and Washington Counties.
320 Cathedral St.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert