Intermediate Grade Teacher 2023-2024
- Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Baltimore, MD, US
- Job Category
- Teaching, English / Reading / Language Arts Teacher
- Grade Level
- Middle School
- Implementation of curriculum using a variety of techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students
- Assessment and grading including use of PowerSchool
- Classroom management and all duties assigned to this teacher
- Participation as part of faculty in all meetings and activities
- Collaborating with school leadership and larger faculty to create positive culture throughout the building
- Bachelor's degree in Education
- MSDE Certified
- Successful experience in student teaching or classroom teaching.
- Knowledgeable in technology use and integration
- Practicing Catholic preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore provide a Christ-centered education that is academically excellent and empowers students to reach their full potential – spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and morally. Catholic Schools offer a balanced curriculum, integrating music and arts, world language, and Catholic faith while challenging students in the areas of science, math, and technology. Catholic schools emphasize critical thinking and encourage students to collaborate, communicate, and problem-solve.
Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 16,000 students each year and is the 11th largest school system in Maryland. There are currently 34 Catholic elementary and middle schools, 6 Catholic high schools, and 1 Catholic early learning center located throughout the archdiocese's nine jurisdictions which include: Baltimore City, Allegany, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, and Washington Counties.
320 Cathedral St.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert