- Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Baltimore, MD, US
- Responsible for the planning, management and implementation of the marketing, recruitment and retention of students. This includes, but is not limited to open houses, campus visits, and tours
- Responsible for the promotion and marketing of the school to create awareness and grow enrollment
- Plan, manage, and implement annual giving, and major gifts
- Volunteer planning and management for key large scale functions
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Preferred experience in enrollment management, development, sales, marketing, and/or communications
- Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education
- Demonstrated leadership and effectiveness in developing and accomplishing organizational goals
- Superior communication skills, ability to conceptualize and execute strategic plans, the ability to interact confidently and effectively with school staff, students, donors, trustees, school administration, the media and alumni
- Practicing Catholic preferred
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore provide a Christ-centered education that is academically excellent and empowers students to reach their full potential – spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially, and morally. Catholic Schools offer a balanced curriculum, integrating music and arts, world language, and Catholic faith while challenging students in the areas of science, math, and technology. Catholic schools emphasize critical thinking and encourage students to collaborate, communicate, and problem-solve.
Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic Schools enroll over 16,000 students each year and is the 11th largest school system in Maryland. There are currently 34 Catholic elementary and middle schools, 6 Catholic high schools, and 1 Catholic early learning center located throughout the archdiocese's nine jurisdictions which include: Baltimore City, Allegany, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, and Washington Counties.
320 Cathedral St.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert