Superintendent of Schools
- Morris Hills Regional District
- Morris County, New Jersey
- Job Category
- Administrator, Superintendent
The MORRIS HILLS REGIONAL DISTRICT is seeking a Superintendent of Schools. The district is located in a suburb of Morris County just 35 miles west of New York City. Morris Hills Regional District is a 9-12 district consisting of two high schools, Morris Hills and Morris Knolls High Schools, with a total population of 3,000 students from Denville, Rockaway Borough, Wharton, and Rockaway Township. Morris Hills Regional District provides three programs for School Choice: 1) General High School Program; the Math and Science Magnet Program; and 3) the International Baccalaureate Program (IB). The district also includes the Academy for Math, Science, and Engineering and the Academy for Performing Arts, run in partnership with the Morris County Vo-Tech. The district provides a high-quality educational experience and enjoys a tradition of high performance and support for its schools and community.
The Board of Education is seeking someone who:
- Is an educational leader with excellent communication skills that has a proven record of continuous improvement that can bring a high-performing school district to its next level of excellence.
- Prioritizes and is able to support positive school climates where all staff, students, and families feel valued, respected, welcomed, and able to learn through the use of strategic planning and a systems approach to increase performance of all
- . Is a school leader who appreciates the challenges and opportunities of being a receiving district and is committed to working with the educational leaders of each sending district to create a well aligned K-12 Line of Sight for students of all abilities.
A complete profile of the desired characteristics of the successful candidate and a timeline of the search process can be found on our website at www.mhrd.org.
Minimally all candidates must be eligible for a New Jersey Department of Education School Administrator certification. The final candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and State guidelines.
All candidates are asked to send a cover letter describing how they meet the above criteria, together with their resume to:
Strategic Educational Advantage
Attn: Dr. Michael Kuchar/Dr. Frank Auriemma
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE.
The Morris Hills Regional School District is an EEO employer.
Priority consideration on an ongoing basis through Friday, March 24th, 2023
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert