On an assigned route or as a relief driver, operates an automotive van, truck, or related automotive vehicle to transport food, supplies, equipment, and money between designated schools.Location:
Westfield High School
Food Services Van DriverPercent Full-Time:
Full TimeContract Length:
193-Day ContractSalary Grade
[Salary Information] :
Unified Scale-Schedule A/Grade 003Pay Frequency:
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to completion of the tenth grade.
- Some work experience preferably involving automotive transportation and/or delivery.
- Possession of an appropriate, valid motor vehicle operator's license with a good driving record and no preventable accidents.
- Must be free of any infectious or communicable disease which, according to a determination by the United States Secretary of Health and Human Services, poses a risk of transmission through the handling of food.
- Ability to operate, service, and maintain light automotive vehicle used for the transportation of food and food supplies.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and follow directions in English, both oral and written.
Food Services Van DriverJob Type: