Serves as an administrative assistant to one or more school-based administrators or central office assistant directors, coordinators, or specialists. Relieves assigned administrator of routine administrative tasks; ensures smooth and efficient operation of the office or section to which assigned.Location:
Fairfax High School
Administrative Assistant IPercent Full-Time:
Full TimeContract Length:
260-Day ContractSalary Grade
[Salary Information] :
Unified Scale-Schedule A/Grade 009Pay Frequency:
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or possession of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) certificate.
- Three (3) years of progressively more responsible experience, two (2) years of which shall have been at the office assistant level or above.
- Knowledge of procedures, practices, and operations of an office or administrative setting.
- Skill in business English, grammar spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to operate computers, word processing and other software, and peripheral office equipment.
- Accounting course work.
- Financially related work experience.
Administrative Assistant IJob Type: