Performs progressively more technical tasks related to the hardware, software, peripheral equipment, and other technologies supporting a specific organizational or divisionwide clientele; performs more routine and repetitive technical or administrative tasks as part of a functional applications support team.Location:
Pimmit Hills Center
Functional Applications Technician I/II/IIIPercent Full-Time:
Full TimeContract Length:
260-Day ContractSalary Grade
[Salary Information] :
Unified Scale-Schedule A/Grade 011/012/013Pay Frequency:
Adult & Community EducationRe-Adv.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or possession of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) certificate.
- Three (3) years of progressively more responsible technical experience in departmentwide systems of student-related and/or government applications, or equivalent, that are secure and handle sensitive information.
- Knowledge of the applications, databases, and information systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and practices related to maintaining data.
- Knowledge of management methods and practices related to data confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to provide effective customer support.
- Ability to clearly document and maintain end-user training materials.
- Ability to process, develop, and create reports and manage spreadsheets or databases.
Functional Applications Technician I/II/IIIJob Type: