Link to https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/2906
Educational Support Personnel Compensation
Our employee benefits package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, long term disability, critical illness insurance, and accident insurance. Visit our website for full details.
Before and After School Director or designee.
Implements the child care program, assumes director's and/or assistant director's responsibilities in their absence. Develops and promotes good community relations among various community and school clientele.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Follows and enforces Rules Regulating School-Age Child Care Centers
2. Follows and enforces procedures as stated in the ECS Procedures Manual
3. Assumes supervisory role when director and/or assistant director are absent
4. Maintains safe conditions for all students and staff
5. Follows and enforces program discipline procedures
6. Assists with maintenance, proper storage, and repair of equipment, and supplies
7. Contributes ideas for enrichment activities, arts and crafts projects, and program quality
8. Works toward the goal of providing high-quality childcare
9. Demonstrates excellent communication with parents, staff, and coworkers
10. Follows district policies and goals and uses district facilities with care
11. Other duties as assigned
1. A leader must be present at the center at least 40% of any day the program is in operation or any time the director and/or assistant director are absent.
2. Age 18 and at least three (3) months (i.e. 460 hours) of satisfactory and verifiable full-time or part-time equivalent experience working with unrelated school-aged children.3. Experience in a paid child care program 3. Experience in a paid child care program, para-educator experience, or any licensed teaching experience. 4. The leader must demonstrate an ability to work with school age children.
5. Each year, June 1 through May 31, the leader must complete at least 15 clock hours of training.
6. Knowledge of most aspects of childcare.
7. Ability to develop and utilize appropriate discipline procedures.
8. Some leadership and management skill.
9. Ability to make appropriate decisions and to solve problems effectively.
10. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
11. Complete the department-approved course in Injury Prevention
12. Complete the Department-approved course in playground safety for School-Aged Child Care Centers.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATIONS:
1. Current First Aid and CPR certification or the ability to obtain within thirty (30) days.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1. Occasional lifting, pulling, and/or pushing.
2. Moderate effort may be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
3. Frequent bending, reaching, climbing.
4. Visual concentration.
6. Working with others.
Last Updated: 02/20/2020