University Instructors (UI) seeks a dynamic Program Manager passionate about supporting students to lead our K-12 tutoring programs. In this role, you'll work with district clients, school staff, and UI internal staff to help students overcome learning loss.
University Instructors partners with schools to provide students with purposeful learning experiences led by inspirational educators. If you are committed to co-creating and implementing impactful instructional services for school partners to enhance student achievement and build local talent pipelines, apply now. Responsibilities Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Manage Program Coordinators, Program Assistants, Site Coordinators, and Lead Instructors for UI program(s) .
- Support a caseload of K-12 districts and integrate the UI team, UI instructors, and district and school-level personnel for UI programs.
- Mentor and lead a team of program coordinators in providing UI instructors with direction, support, and encouragement in all aspects of student services.
- Monitor the management team in all elements of program implementation, including, but not limited to, instructor attendance, performance, material distribution, and student achievement through progress monitoring.
- Lead and facilitate orientation, program training, and professional development .
- Track the goals of the management team in Lattice and through other UI processes.
- Provide the management team with performance coaching to ensure processes and procedures are adhered to and effective program management practices are in place.
- Communicate and meet consistently with your management team and direct reports to provide updates on progress, potential issues , and program concerns.
- P rovide management staff and instructors with applicable solutions to behavioral or educational problems arising during student instruction.
- Ensure that instructors are provided coaching opportunities to improve instruction and student learning, which includes modeling best practices, coteaching , and small group strategies, observing and reflecting, collaborative planning, and more.
- Make data-informed decisions to support the management team in adjusting instruction at the school level.
- Oversee completion, collection, and distribution of periodic (bi-weekly, monthly, mid-program, and end-of-program) reporting information for reports and surveys.
- Lead the collaboration efforts for UI internal teams (Business Development, Recruiting, Curriculum, Logistics, and Accounting) and UI clients (district partners and school leaders).
- Partner with UI Recruiting Specialists to place newly recommended instructors.
Qualifications Education and Work Experience:
- Maintain a positive rapport with school administration and staff.
- Maintain program budgets, projections, and other required compliance pieces.
- Attend client meetings.
- Complete other duties as required and assigned.
As a successful applicant, you must have a passion for advocating for and helping students succeed. Additionally, you will need to:
- Hold a bachelor's degree AND
- Commit to working 35- 40 hours each week AND
- Demonstrate ONE of the following:
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a K-12 educational setting OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish is strongly preferred.
- Prior supervisory and project management experience is preferred.
$35-$40/hour EEO Statement
University Instructors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.