At Maple Bear Pyeongchon, we believe that nothing is more important than the education of our children. Our goal is to provide a high-quality preschool and elementary education based on Canadian philosophy and best practices.
We provide a student-focused learning system in a safe, secure, and stimulating environment that prepares students for success at the post-secondary level, and that instills a passion for life-long learning.
We are seeking teachers who have a passion for teaching, and bring a love of learning into the classroom. We are seeking teachers who have a growth mindset, value teamwork, and desire to grow professionally.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 1 year of teaching experience
- Major: Education, English preferred
- Teaching Credential/License
- Fluent English speaker
- Clean national level criminal records check (CRC)
- Salary: 2.4-2.6 million Korean Won per month
- One-way airfare to Korea
- Partially furnished apartment provided or housing allowance for residency of your choice
- National Health Care
- National Pension Plan
- Bonus: 1-month severance bonus upon completion of one year contract
- Vacation: 2 weeks of paid vacation during scheduled school closings
- Holidays: Paid Korean national holidays
- 3 paid sick days
- Ongoing training and professional development support
- School-sponsored work visa