Elementary Teacher - Teach Abroad in Dubai
- Teach Away Inc.
- Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- US 2500 - 3700 a month
- Job Category
- Teaching, Elementary Education Teacher
- Grade Level
- Elementary School
- Job Type
The Dubai Schools Mission is to be a Beacon of Academic Excellence. Combining an inquisitive teaching approach and future-focused skillset delivery, we work hand-in-hand with the community to nurture students to become independent and empathetic learners. We offer an American education that will be guided by Arabic principles and Islamic values which will foster future-ready graduates, driven by pride and tolerance. The main objective of the Dubai Schools Al Barsha, Mirdif & Nad al Sheba Projects is to create a mutually beneficial partnership between the government and the private sector that ensures Dubai’s aspiration to have 100% of Emirati Students enrolled in 'Good+' rated schools.
We are committed to developing our staff and running regular professional development workshops, across our schools, to ensure our teachers are equipped to provide students with the best possible educational experience.
Taaleem provides excellent, high-quality purpose-built accommodation for teaching staff equipped with a gym, pool, and all amenities. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, medical insurance, and an annual flight allowance along with great corporate discounts with many service providers in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 1 year of teaching experience
- Major: Education, Elementary Education
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License
- Due to KHDA regulations, we require our teachers to have one of the following: a bachelor of Education or PGCE and a degree in the subject area that they teach.
- School provided accommodation or housing allowance and relocation allowance
- Annual flight allowance for self, spouse and two dependents
- Private medical insurance for self, spouse, and two dependants
- Other corporate benefits
- Career progression opportunities within the Taaleem group and Continual Professional Development
Teach Away is a North American-based organization offering a wide variety of international teaching jobs around the world. Established in 2003, Teach Away has become a leader in international teacher recruitment. Each year, hundreds of teachers explore the world and experience a new culture through Teach Away.
Teach Away's partners include a wide range of educational institutions such as Elementary, Middle and High Schools; Ministries of Education; International Schools; Businesses; Summer Camps; Educational NGOs; and Private ESL Schools.
- +1 844-878-3224
343-2927 Lakeshore Blvd W.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert