Bright Learners Private School is looking for dedicated, qualified, and experienced KG teachers to become a part of our school family! We are looking for committed teachers to complement our qualified team of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be essential to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop socially and emotionally.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class, possess great classroom management skills, and make learning an easy, enjoyable, and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the student's interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Early Childhood Education
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License
- Experience with Play-based learning is a plus.
- Tax-free salary based on experience up to 16,000 AED per month (housing included in salary)
- End of service gratuity and benefits
- Annual flight reimbursement
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- 2-year contract with an option for renewal
- UAE resident visa processing
- Leadership opportunities