Teach English Abroad in Japan with NOVA
- Teach Away Inc.
- Japan (JP)
- Job Category
- Teaching, ELL / ESOL / ESL Teacher, English / Reading / Language Arts Teacher, English Teacher
- Grade Level
- Elementary School, Middle School, High School
- Job Type
Do you want to be part of something special, in one of the world’s most exciting and advanced locations? Want to experience a different culture and lifestyle? Gain some work experience in the field of education?
Come work with us as a Language Instructor at Nova Japan!
Every instructor completes a comprehensive training program before they start teaching for NOVA. The program equips them with everything they need to be able to teach high-quality lessons and provide excellent customer service. All NOVA instructors are committed to meeting and exceeding student expectations and supporting student progress towards the achievement of their goals.
- Selecting, planning, and conducting lessons for kids and adults
- Monitoring student performance and reporting on student progress
- Performing demonstration lessons and level assessments for new or potential students
- Promoting available products and services
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable, and welcoming environment
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Major: ANY
- Fluent English speaker
- Positive and professional attitude
- Very competitive remuneration
- Flight reimbursement package
- Full support network
- Company arranged studio apartment
- Paid transportation to and from work
- Comprehensive training provided
- Visa sponsorship available
- Bonuses Paid
Teach Away is a North American-based organization offering a wide variety of international teaching jobs around the world. Established in 2003, Teach Away has become a leader in international teacher recruitment. Each year, hundreds of teachers explore the world and experience a new culture through Teach Away.
Teach Away's partners include a wide range of educational institutions such as Elementary, Middle and High Schools; Ministries of Education; International Schools; Businesses; Summer Camps; Educational NGOs; and Private ESL Schools.
- +1 844-878-3224
343-2927 Lakeshore Blvd W.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert