Please review job description below for document(s) required https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/5114.pdf Please ensure that you complete the entire three (3) year work history in the "Experience and Credentials" section of your application, including periods of unemployment, schooling and volunteer work. Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position. Required documents for the job which you are applying, must be attached at the time of application, in order to be considered.
Months : 9 Hours : 8 POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Education, Training, and Experience:
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., General Educational Development (GED), foreign equivalency, etc.).
2. Two (2) years of experience preparing and/or serving food in the Clark County School District; or,
Three (3) years institutional, commercial, and/or school district food service experience preparing and/or serving
Associate's degree in a related field (i.e., hotel and restaurant management, nutrition, dietetics, institutional
management) and two (2) years institutional, commercial and/or school district food service experience
preparing and/or serving food; or,
Bachelor's degree in a related field (i.e., hotel and restaurant management, nutrition, dietetics, institutional
Licenses and Certificates:
1. Current Southern Nevada Health District Food Handler Safety Training Card at time of application, and must be
maintained for the duration of the assignment.
2. Certification provided by Clark County School District Food Service Department that required Food Service
Manager II training has been successfully completed within five (5) months of hire.
DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED TO BE ATTACHED TO APPLICATION:
1. High school transcript or other equivalent (i.e., GED, foreign equivalency evaluation, etc.).
2. College transcript(s), if applicable.
3. Current copy of Southern Nevada Health District Food Handler Safety Training Card.
4. Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
* Please note that if required documents are not attached your application may not be processed.