Performs paraprofessional work in auditing, accounting, budgeting, grants processing, or general financial area.Location:
Nancy Sprague Technology Center
Accounting Technician I/II/IIIPercent Full-Time:
Full TimeContract Length:
260-Day ContractSalary Grade
[Salary Information] :
Unified Scale-Schedule A/Grade 011/012/013Pay Frequency:
Information Technology Support ServicesRe-Adv.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or possession of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) certificate.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience in the specialized field, two (2) years of which shall be at a level requiring independence.
- Knowledge of practices, procedures, and policies of the assigned office.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and related equipment to process, develop, analyze, and create data.
Accounting Technician I/II/IIIJob Type: