Please review job description below for document(s) required: https://ccsd.net/employees/resources/pdf/desc/support-staff/5040.pdf Please ensure that you complete the entire three (3) year work history in the "Experience and Credentials" section of your application, including periods of unemployment, schooling and volunteer work. Please ensure that you have read the job description for the position. Required documents for the job which you are applying, must be attached at the time of application, in order to be considered. Months
: 9 Hours:
5.5 POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education, Training, and Experience:
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., GED, college, technical, or trade school transcript,
foreign equivalency, etc).
Licenses and Certificates:
1. Current Southern Nevada Health District Food Handler Health Card at time of application, and it must be
maintained for the duration of the assignment.
2. Certification provided by Clark County School District Food Service Department that required Senior
Food Service Worker training has been successfully completed within five (5) months of hire.
1. Possess physical and mental stamina commensurate with the responsibilities of the position.
2. Possess personal characteristics, including but not limited to poise, perspective, integrity, flexibility,
and personal appearance necessary for success in the Clark County School District. DOCUMENT(S) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
1. High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., GED, college, technical, or trade school transcript, foreign equivalency, etc).
2. Current copy of Southern Nevada Health District Food Handler Health Card.
*Please note that if required documents are not attached your application may not be processed The position is located in the Northwest side of Las Vegas. Region 1A. See map below.